The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Tribunal Celebration is great! Here’s how it can be better.

Satyrfey
Satyrfey
✭✭✭
Like every other TES3 nerd, I’m delighted to be part of the first Tribunal Celebration, and I’ve been lapping it up same as everyone else. That said, there are some things I noticed right away that I felt like sharing my thoughts on that the Devs can take (or not) as a humble lore nerd’s deep desire for all things tribunal.

1. There’s no celebration quest. I love the mid year mayhem npc and celebrant crown that shows up to bath their faces in bloody glory etc. the Pelinal lore the priestess gives you is great, and I want some of that in the Tribunal Celebration in the future. I want to do a Tribunal spiritually significant mini quest to get a blessing, or an achievement furnishing or something that we Dunmer tribunal faithful rp nerds can cherish.

2. The Tribunal should do a thing. Please. Almalexia canonically loves the people and does stuff in public. Have a thing happen in Mournhold where she gets some love during the event. This could go for all three of them tbh. We want to see our Beloved gods being the living god-kings they are.

3. Statues/furnishing items. We all love the music box. We all have the Sotha Sil Statue. We have Two Vivec statues. We are all yearning for an Almalexia statue that can complete the tribunal temples we’ve all built in our houses.

4. Costumes. We’re thrilled to have the hand of Almalexia costume, ordinators, the motifs. It’s wonderful and exactly what we all want to see. Could you (devs) make Clergy robes that are distinct from the base game Dunmer style? A costume would be cool. Craftable clothes would be better. Tribunal clergy nerds would thank you, and there are way more of us than you think.

Those are -my- ideas of how this great great thing can be even greater. Feel free to share your thoughts if you can think of something I’ve missed, and always,

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.