The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

disappearance of weapons when using skills of class "necromancer"

SandroLordOfDarkness
Good day.
Before a detailed description of the problem, I want to say that I am an ardent fan of the Elder Scrolls series in general, and ESO in particular.
In addition, for me as a "creative" person, it is very important that not only game mechanics are correct, but also such components as: lore, visual part, animations, etc., which is why the problem indicated below arose.
There is a problem regarding the animations of the necromancer, and specifically worried about the fact that when using ANY skill of the "Necromancer" class, weapons "disappear" from the hands (including quivers when equipping a bow).
I want to ask you for help in resolving such a question - what can be done so that the weapon does not disappear when using the above skills, tk. purely from a role-playing point of view, the necromancer is my favorite class, and since I am inherently a perfectionist (to some extent), this problem is very painful for the eyes, in addition, I express not only my opinion, but the opinion of a huge number of my guildmates / friends / acquaintances who play for this class.
I understand that you have a lot of work now, but I ask you to help me with solving this problem
Below is a selection of screenshots for some skills, but let me remind you that this applies to absolutely ALL skills of the "Necromancer" class 0knucjmj1p5k.png
7zv699tymepl.png
m0tvs5o976ga.png
po447ucl715s.png
2lx10mf354rw.png
bjcndcvxm4oo.png