Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Darkshade Caverns 2 Ebon Wolf Lead Not Dropping

BladedMischief
BladedMischief
✭✭✭
Over 200 runs on one character. Almost 50 runs across other characters. And this lead will NOT drop. I've ran the dungeon on both veteran and normal. I've cleared save data. I've even reinstalled the game!
I've checked that I haven't already collected the lead. I've done literally everything I can think of. This is the last lead I need for the mount. It's honestly frustrating as hell. People that I've ran the dungeon with have got the lead on their first try. And I can't get it after over 200 runs? Yes I kept track because it started getting ridiculous.
This doesn't even seem like bad RNG anymore. It's pathetic and frustrating.
~We're a community of adventurers. No matter which banner we fight under~
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel your pain. Dang! For me it was rather quick. Think I ran it two or three times. But I do agree the RNG is outrageous at times. I've run another dungeon which I won't list here over 100 times to get a particular drop and nada.

Good luck!
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had the same problem, ran about 10-15 times, then i realised i already have the lead.