The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Please keep no proc cyrodiil after the test is over

StaticWave
StaticWave
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Other than class imbalance, this test makes PvP the best it's ever been since the meta shift. No more free damage, no more seeing a death recap full of proc sets, no more seeing ridiculous 100k hp necros with harbinger permablocking and killing people, no more 50k hp triple/quad proc wardens. People actually have to use their abilities now, and it's nice to see actual abilities on your death recap. The ones that crutched on procs are also struggling to play during this test, and that's a good thing. Lag's improved a lot for non poplocked campaigns, and so far the support for no procs is HUGE.

I hope @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler keep this no proc feature after the test is over. It would make cyrodiil enjoyable again for many people.
Platform:
PC NA

Main:
Static Wave - AD stamsorc

• Yasha
    Yasha
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, its been a great few weeks.
  • DDemon
    DDemon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would be nice to have a separate server that has procs disabled. I do enjoy playing against actual players again, instead of their sets.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah... let's make hundreds of sets completely worthless lol. I mean, some would LITERALLY be worthless since they rely on player v player procs (like vicious death). haha.

I can see the value of why you'd want it this way - but wouldn't it just be better to balance the game properly for a change??
  • spacefracking
    spacefracking
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agreed.

Turn off procs for Alliance Locked at least, because it is supposed to be competitive, not just like random people swapping factions and trying stuff out.

The scores on PC/NA for each faction have been crazy close all campaign.

The ball groups are killable again, instead of farming a keep for an hour.

Please leave procs off for the competitive server. It is sooooo much better.
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to see the tests extended past the new DLC launch with cross healing disabled.

Performance is notoriously poor while the PTS is running. We've established that performance is still garbage with cross-healing. Worth a week or two to see if it's any better without.

I can't be bothered to queue for hours into Grayhost, never mind the lag that greets me there. So my experience has been on the unlocked 30day camps.

With crosshealing enabled, all I see are Zergs gaining and gaining numbers until the can sweep the map. The other two factions log, which leaves the zerg faction bored with nothing left to take. They log. One of the other two form back up and Pvdoor the map back in their favour.

There are such small windows where pops are balanced and fair, without a zergblob rolling through steamrolling the map. Once that happens it's game over for a few hours.
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB