Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC/NA Grayhost Cyro - Gameplay is terrible rn and the lag is really bad - Worst since Harrowstorm

Shogun54
Shogun54
✭✭
This is based on my game play in Grayhost Cyrodiil on the night of 22 Feb 2021 between 8:30 and 10:30 Central. I was leading a group of approximately 8-10 and another guild member was leading a group near us of about 8-10. Although this feedback is not uniform across all guild members, I can report a solid majority experienced some or all of the following:

- Lag was almost Harrowstorm bad - it was really quite bad - terrible even in totality

- Felt like playing in slower motion

- Skills aren't firing properly and maybe only firing once every three or four times (radiating regen / illustrious healing) - Some skills are even worse than that like Proxy and Purge - Buffs also seem worse and hard to cast

- Disconnects were worse in the fact there were more of them and it was also harder to log back in after disconnecting

- Race against time doesn't seem to be granting major expedition and rapids didn't seem to be buffing it either

- Sprint is pretty terrible

- Some in the group experienced the slow bug where you are slowed and barely move and others around you aren't necessarily impacted - seems to be location based

- This is mostly unplayable in terms of where Cyro is right now compared to what can be considered average / acceptable game play
  • a_salty_pirate
    a_salty_pirate
    ✭✭✭
    Idk man, the lags fine for me when I'm off picking flowers by Brindle.

Don't think ZOS needs to fix lag at all.
    Definitely not a spy.

PC NA - Formerly Xbox NA
    Toons:
    • Mchappy-Heal ~ PvE Magplar DPS/Heals (AD)
    • Bug-Breath ~ PvE Dragonknight Tank (EP)
    • Guilty-Of-Crime ~ PvE Stamblade DPS (AD)
    • Lil-Miss-Warmsnatch ~ PvE/PvP Magblade DPS (AD)
    • Make-Auridon-Great-Again ~ PvP Magsorc DPS (AD)
    • Geralt's Best Friend ~ PvP Stamwarden DPS (AD)
    • Baby Wings ~ PvP Stam DK DPS (AD)
    • Argonian-Leather-Salesman ~ PvP Mag DK DPS (AD)
    • Erects-Spine-For-Gold ~PvP MagWarden Healer (AD)
    • Shogun of the Salt ~ PvP MagNecro Healer/DPS (AD)
    • Borc the Stamplorc ~ PvP Stamplar DPS (AD)
    • Bawque the Stamsorc ~ PvP Stamsorc DPS (AD)
    • Bohk of Some Renown ~ PvP StamNecro DPS/Support (AD)
    • Boark the Half-Breton Orc ~ PvP Magplar Healer (AD)
  • techyeshic
    techyeshic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soon; we will return to normal and lag will seem better because less people will need to actually activate abilities. Just let the armor do it.

I think thats what the test is showing. Using abilities causes lag so disable all abilities in Cyrodiil. Slap on gear and move near each other. Battles decided by loadout of the latest proc set progression released each major update, and positioning to where you get more people on 1 target at a time. If that doesn't work, we can just flip coins for it.
  • RealHolland
    RealHolland
    Soul Shriven
    When I cast a trebuchet it will takes over 10 seconds before I can use it. Got a big freeze all the time.
  • spacefracking
    spacefracking
    ✭✭✭✭
    Trying to judge anything based on primetime perf is pointless. It was already so bad it had to drop people to stay alive. Perhaps less are being dropped? It's been great outside of primetime.
  • techyeshic
    techyeshic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying to judge anything based on primetime perf is pointless. It was already so bad it had to drop people to stay alive. Perhaps less are being dropped? It's been great outside of primetime.

Yes. Terrible idea to evaluate the game when most people are actually playing it.