Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Will we ever get new hair & eye colors (appearance options)?

JazzyNova
JazzyNova
✭✭✭✭
For some years now, we have came across several NPCs that have hair & eyes colors which some have been in since the base game & were never made available to players. Just to name a few, black hair & deep brown eyes on altmer, dark blue eyes on bosmer & red eyes on humans (e.g. Chevalier Renald, & a breton NPC in Alinor). With all the updates coming to the game this year, hopefully we'll get some more appearance options as well in a future update.

Black hair on altmer
5nPi1CY.jpg

kshgUM2.jpeg

Deep brown eyes on altmer
gkljk1U.jpg

Bosmer with blue eyes
nwPOTnl.png

fs5wMSt.png

Red eyes on humans
sazZrhQ.png

8Tb5y1G.png
Edited by JazzyNova on February 23, 2021 1:01AM
  • UGotBenched91
    UGotBenched91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice but sadly ZOS seems to only care about the quick buck from crown store rather than adding in a couple cosmetics for us. Most MMOs (free or subscription) add in new free cosmetics to use for character creation. Sadly not the case here.
    Options
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks like ZOS will be adding more eye variations, check out ESO model viewer. I think I saw red eyes datamined.
    Options
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolfpaw wrote: »
    Looks like ZOS will be adding more eye variations, check out ESO model viewer. I think I saw red eyes datamined.

Can't find that... and it would be an odd fit. Right now, alternate eyes occupy the facial hair slot, so that has... limitations.
    Options
  • JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wolfpaw wrote: »

Can't find that... and it would be an odd fit. Right now, alternate eyes occupy the facial hair slot, so that has... limitations.

On this page here, interestingly, its in the adornment category instead of facial hair like the blind or oracle eyes https://esomodelviewer.com/data-mining/post/10-update-6-3-0-flames-of-ambition-dlc-future-crown-store-items
    Options
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd just like them to put old hairstyles or non-released hairstyles like Velsa's on the store. Yeah, I'd pay for new hairs.
    Options