Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How has this no-proc sets test affected game performance?

• Merllow
    Merllow
    ✭✭✭
    No improvement at all
    in big battles it became a little better, I saw only 200 ping, and before I had an increase of up to 350. It's ridiculous to choose the best from the worst)
  • Irfind
    Irfind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No improvement at all
    For example i was stuck 3mins in Undo ping pong game .... couldn't do anything only watch the fight. :|
    PC EU no CP PVP
    EP Irfind - Stam NB Dunmer
    EP Iswind - Mag Warden Dunmer
    EP Ko'runa Silberklaue - Mag Temp Khajiit
    EP Eldrid Hagal - Mag DK Dunmer
    EP Feyne R'is - Stam Sorc Dunmer ...with Bow
    EP Wynn Loraethaine - Mag NB Dunmer
    AD Runare Loraethaine - Stam Sorc Altmer
    AD Skadi Hagal - Stam DK Khajiit
  • Thoragaal
    Thoragaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So.. I don't think it's possible to reliably judge whether the procs have had an effect or not.
    The only thing I can say is that performance, for me, has been worse.
    As wonky as skills can be I sometimes, I now have 2-3sec delay or the skill not going off at all, even after pressing the button 4-5 times. Even barswapping is affected.

But it's not only in Cyrodiil it's happening. It's happening in overland content too (albeit less frequently and with less delay).
    I can see my character doing an animation and hearing the sound of it several seconds after I used it, to the point where I sometimes think "I didn't even press that skill!". And I realize I must've used it several seconds ago as part of my normal rotation without thinking about it.

But another thing that's happening on a daily basis now is that I have a "login queue" showing every time I try to log in (both on EU and NA).
    Afaik those queues showing should only be there to alleviate server stress while also making it less likely for already logged in players to experience performance issues. The queue times showing for me aren't real (they always say 30sec, but last just a few seconds), but they are still showing nonetheless. It's a symptom of something.
    And since they are upgrading servers this year, it wouldn't surprise me if they are keeping server capacity to an absolute minimum for now. So, I think servers atm is a culprit causing more than the normal amount of issues.

And we shouldn't forget that they re-introduced cross healing into the mix.
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
    "I've always wanted to kick a duck up the arse" -Karl Pilkington, on the question what he'd do if it was the last day on earth.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    After this last update I was thinking, "hmm.. performance seems better".

However, I didn't want to say anything because normally after they restart servers everything runs better for a day. Also, the other reason I didn't say anything was I only played for a few minutes.

Well it is 5am on Saturday and I logged in and performance is poo poo. If Proc Sets are disabled then 1) they are not the problem or 2) Zeni is running some performance draining tests in PvP.

Bring back the 2014/15 ESO please.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Your poll is missing "performance has decreased"
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)