Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So uh...just how badly are Mother's Sorrow and Medusa getting nerfed this next patch?

DigiAngel
DigiAngel
✭✭✭✭✭
Been gathering crystals and whatnot for swapping out Medusa with Mother's sorrow...but now I see they're getting the nerf hammer. Any PTS players have an idea of just how much? Been running MS/Julianos solo, and MS/Siroria in group play. Thinking I might have to just run Julianos/Siroria group and maybe Julianos and Burning Spellweave/Rattlecage/Scathing mage/back to Treasure Hunter.

Thought's on this? Thanks....glad I waited before I started dumping resources into the Medusa gear...
  • ErMurazor
    ErMurazor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acuity/Siroria IF u wanna min max. MS/Siroria still good but change to thief mundus
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks....will look into how that impact my Magicka DPS Necro :smile:
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is going to happen to Mother's Sorrow that nerfs it?
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Word is in the PTS forums that something is going to happen..both MS and Medusa :(
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What is going to happen to Mother's Sorrow that nerfs it?

Crit has been nerfed across the board, the text below if from the PTS patch notes v6.3.0.

Itemization & Item Sets

Reduced the amount of Critical Chance Rating granted per set bonus to 657 (3%), down from 833 (3.8%). This means all sets and passives that granted Critical Rating have been adjusted to meet this new standard. All singular line stat bonuses have been adjusted to this value, while more specific adjustments will be called out below.
    • Reduced the single stat line of Critical Chance rating to 657, down from 833.
    • Reduced the Perfected ability augmenting stat lines of Critical Chance rating to 526, down from 666.
    • Berserking Warrior: Reduced the amount of Weapon Critical granted per stack to 241, down from 305.
    • Dragonguard Elite: This set now stacks up to 10 times, once every 0.5 seconds, up from 5 times every 1 second, and reduced the Weapon Critical per stack to 275, down from 475. Overall, this will result in an increase.
    • Eagle Eye and Wrath of the Imperium: Reduced the Critical Chance these sets’ 2-pieces grant to 1652, down from 1829.
    • Leviathan and Mother’s Sorrow: Reduced the Critical Rating these sets’ 5-piece bonuses grant to 1528, down from 1937.
    • Mechanical Acuity: Increased the cooldown of this set to 21 seconds, up from 18.
    • Medusa: Reduced this set’s 5-piece bonus of Spell Critical to 892, down from 900. Again, this is higher due to the 5-piece also being focused on a Minor buff.
    • Slimecraw: Reduced the 1-piece bonus of Critical Chance to 771, down from 833. This is higher than the normal bonus due to the 2-piece bonus being a Minor buff which you may already have access to.
    • Tzogvin’s: Increased the Weapon Critical per stack of this set to 177, up from 134.

PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yikes.....wow that's harsh.....glad I made the swap to Medusa...I can take an 8 point drop...but for MS...yeeeesh.