Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Datamine] Upcoming Outfit Styles: Dremora Kynreeve and Imperial Champion

• Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Cactus_Back - I'm not all that impressed with these, but I definitely appreciate you doing this!
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlueRaven wrote: »
    Maybe it’s just me, but the imperial champion style (beyond the diamond imagery) does not feel very Imperial.

Feels more breton to me
    Options
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlueRaven wrote: »
    Maybe it’s just me, but the imperial champion style (beyond the diamond imagery) does not feel very Imperial.

Yeah. Order of the Hour will continue to be one of the best imperial motifs imo :| I want new nice texture tunic+pturges etc look, but so far I'm sticking to order of the hour, and sometimes a little base game imperial, Shield of Senchal and Dragonguard.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yay, moar armors...
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Imperial one makes me feel that dawnguard smiths were heavily involved with this one. I see way less imperial tbh and it's pretty saddening. Kyn looks better but still in-game looks would differ so no way to predict how it will act with lighting etc. Overall it's a pretty lazy year it seems yet again, hope their 3d modellers department would see an upgrade sometime soon.
    Options
  • aipex8_ESO
    aipex8_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the Kyn looks really good, best Daedric armor in game yet. I HATE the assymetrical horns on the helm, but I never wear helms anyway, so that's not really an issue. Please tell me that weird white fur on the back of the boots is dyable.
    Options
  • TheUndeadAmulet
    TheUndeadAmulet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i like the dremora kynreeve one, too bad it requires a pre-order :s

imperial champion looks ass tho
    XBOX NA 1000+ CP
    PC NA 400+ CP
    nerf ping please
    Options
  • Cactus_Back
    Cactus_Back
    ✭✭✭✭
    aipex8_ESO wrote: »
    Please tell me that weird white fur on the back of the boots is dyable.

I just checked and it does look like it's dyable.
    Options
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    why would you take gold plate armor and mix it with plain brown leather ?

Is it Heavy armor? Is it Medium armor?

Hey! It's Both ! If you act, now, for the Low Low Price of ....

nvm

:#
    Options
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The daedra one just looks like a tweaked skyrim daedric meets a sprinkle of xivkyn
    Options