The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Need more Walls for inside houses

SilverBride
SilverBride
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I just purchased Alinor Crest Townhouse that has some long narrow rooms I'd like to divide into 2. The problem is a lack of inside walls that fit the heights of the ceilings. Also, most outside walls are too thick to look nice inside a house.

I'd also like to partially close off the areas where there are no walls on the top floor, but there are no nice wooden walls to do so. The only wooden wall I know of is mossy and dirty and not fitting for such a fine house.

Please give us more walls of varying heights and widths and thicknesses that we can use inside our houses.
Edited by SilverBride on February 22, 2021 3:52PM
PCNA
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The only wooden wall I know of is the Solitude one, but that is mossy and dirty and not fitting for such a fine house.
    You may mean the Elsweyr wall? The Solitude Platform, Ornate Tile has a quite elegant wooden finish.
    c9og9eynb1cv.png
    You can also make a wooden 'room division' from polished Alinor bookshelves. Or pick the white stone Walls/Fences and stack them, it fits Alinor Crest well to use white structurals.

• SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, besides just solid walls, semi see through structures like lattices or stained glass walls to partially divide large areas would be great.
    PCNA
  • PrimusNephilim
    PrimusNephilim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need more Walls for inside houses

Just to expand on this, a more variety of walls to match home interiors would be greatly appreciated

• SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, we definitely need more variety. Stone walls are nice but don't work in every setting. Walls with nice woods in various shades from white to dark brown, and more colors and variety of rock in the stone walls would be great.

Also dividers made of stained glass or lattice work as I mentioned previously.
    PCNA