Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blood Moon Traders' February Yard Sale! Sunday 21 February

mythlover20
mythlover20
✭✭✭
Good evening, beautiful darlings!

It is that time of month again, when PC NA trading guild Blood Moon Traders is once again hosting it's monthly Yard Sale! While we took a month off over January for creative and commitment reasons, we are back ready and roaring to go with a large sale for you to peruse and purchase. All items were donated and built by our guild members, and curated and organised by our wonderful @MyPurpleLily!

Once again the sale is on Sunday, the 21st of February at 4pm American EST, or Monday morning at 7am Australian EST/8am Australian Daylight Savings Time.

To come to the Yard Sale you have a variety of options: 1) message me in game at @mythlover20 and I will port you to the Yard Sale; 2) wait to see an advertisement in zone chat: we will have people out and about to group up and porting you to the Yard Sale; or finally 3) Simply join Blood Moon Traders, and you can port directly to the Yard Sale yourself.

But you don't have to just take my word that this will be a wonderful sale. Here are some screenshots for you to see what's on offer for yourself!

A small dressing area for your home or studio, where you can fit your clients (or lovers ;) ).
wv3v5p4jwedh.png

A beautiful, windswept patio to rest your feet and wait for your rendezvous.
ioy6ua0zq5yk.png

A small outdoor patio for drinks with friends and family.
b7oudjoe531w.png

Do you want rugs? We have rugs! Here at Blood Moon Traders Fine Redguardian Imporium we have rugs for days and they must sell! Sell! Sell!!! (Please do not feed the animals).
10fmv9klivpa.png

A beautiful spot for a small, private, home ceremony.
kmzld9sw71tf.png

Every barmaid needs a bar, and we have two for your to choose from!
f1i7rgloeshw.png
auhugbd05uxv.png

I don't know about you, but where I live, I'm smack bang in the middle of "Back to School" season: primary and secondary school went back last month, and universities go back next month... or at least my old uni does. And *every* proper altmer has a tertiary education in art, and this month you will be attending Summerset College, ARTH3006: Realism of the Second Era. So make sure you have your textbooks, have fresh quills and ink, and take your seat.
ytg9bpn0byg4.png
7k8ouyviz4fa.png

For those of you lacking a green claw (how dare you?), we have a small, beautifully lit Khajiiti garden to grace your grounds.
a3zcm6hsroem.png

"In the darkness all is the same, all is equal. It is the light which casts the shadow, and turns to evil that which simply was." - Me.

mythlover20/The Plant Baron

Officer in Blood Moon Traders trade guild.

Blood Moon Traders is a laid back, werewolf-themed Trade Guild with a stable trader in Sentinel, in the Alik'r Desert. We have weekly raffles and auctions, as well as a variety of events throughout the week, and a monthly Yard Sale. Join us and you'll have access to a fully-stocked Guild Hall, a Discord Server, and a website. In return all we ask for is active participation in our events or making 25k gold in sales each week. Search for Blood Moon Traders in the Guild Finder or message me in-game for an invite.
  • mythlover20
    mythlover20
    ✭✭✭
    BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

We have the ever-popular Telvanni bedroom and dining room.
    vxoqjebktmzz.png
    uch84na22z7w.png

A beautiful Hlaalu suite.
    x8pr1xnn6zcx.png

A lovely mixed-theme suite perfect for a travelling trader!
    sxvpnfks8i6w.png
    8ossk1opzdfw.png

A gigantic art gallery fit for all your pretentious art critics.
    qhve64zvheru.png

A fully decked out alchemy lab.
    vdgxkcorm9d9.png

Small blacksmithing and woodworking areas.
    hs1foxsflcbi.png
    uekd3qgzmvdk.png

A small home library and study.
    fnbeun49o1bo.png

Rugs? Rugs you say? Well, say no more, for Blood Moon Traders' Redguardian Imporium has CURTAINS, and also TAPESTRIES! (No, I swear, we are feeding out animals, no matter what they might tell you. No, we haven't hidden them from view, they're just sleeping, over by the rugs. Did we mention they had to sell, sell, sell? No, not the animals, the rugs. The animals are not for sale.)
    hooxcixw5ubr.png

Plus an assortment of random items.
    gqyuf53t7htc.png
    v19d6n0iexf2.png
    a0mjiscbo683.png
    6b35dbbfxemf.png
    7efky1wyfn54.png

So pop on down to Blood Moon Traders' February Yard Sale. Remember, just send me a message in-game, find our advertisers in zone chat, or join Blood Moon Traders trade guild to visit our Yard Sale! NA server, Sunday 21st, 4pm American EST.

Hope to see you there! *waves*
    "In the darkness all is the same, all is equal. It is the light which casts the shadow, and turns to evil that which simply was." - Me.

mythlover20/The Plant Baron

Officer in Blood Moon Traders trade guild.

Blood Moon Traders is a laid back, werewolf-themed Trade Guild with a stable trader in Sentinel, in the Alik'r Desert. We have weekly raffles and auctions, as well as a variety of events throughout the week, and a monthly Yard Sale. Join us and you'll have access to a fully-stocked Guild Hall, a Discord Server, and a website. In return all we ask for is active participation in our events or making 25k gold in sales each week. Search for Blood Moon Traders in the Guild Finder or message me in-game for an invite.