Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cant pick up Alliance war quests

pupsas
pupsas
So for some reason i can not pick up alliance quests in Cyrodill (Such as capture a keep, scout a location, kill 20 wardens etc.). Group members can't share them with me as well. This issue appears only on my main character, all the alts can pick up all those quests without a problem. I have sent support tickets several times, but got no reply. Any help here?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This may be a silly question, but did you complete the intro quest to Cyrodiil? Seems like some people started it, but missed the siege training portion: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/390686/cyrodiil-quest-boards-not-giving-quests/p2
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There was also a bug with Alliance Change token that was preventing some people getting those quests. No idea if it fixed or not.
    PC EU
  • pupsas
    pupsas
    Yea, so i had done the very first quest in the cyrodill intro questline, but did not pick up the next quest in line, the one with siege warfare. So when i ported to cyrodill i had no quests in my journal and no quests markers near me. Had to search a bit untill i found the quest giver and finaly (after years of playing ) i have done the tutorial :). Thats what i get for pressing skip introduction on my other characters i guess. Thanks for the help!