The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

When will we see a class balance patch.

WuChiWuGen
WuChiWuGen
✭✭✭
With the sets mostly gone I have to wonder when will we see a class balance patch?
Some classes endless healing some crazy high burst damage even in tank gear.
  • LightYagami
    LightYagami
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When new paid classes are on the market, ZOS will probably nerf the current apex classes but it's unlikely they'll buff old classes to the same level of new classes or the classes they want to to play. The imbalance is in their business model to lure player to buy new contents.

And yes, my main PvP toon is a freaking magdk... You can imagine how I suffer from those high burst tanky healer 3 in 1 stamdens with my nerfed wings, nerfed spikes, nerfed cc, nerfed DoT, nerfed leap, and surged skill costs...
    Edited by LightYagami on February 22, 2021 10:28AM
    No improvement on Cyrodill servers -> no ESO plus renewal.
  • Starshadw
    Starshadw
    ✭✭✭✭
    WuChiWuGen wrote: »
    With the sets mostly gone I have to wonder when will we see a class balance patch?
    Some classes endless healing some crazy high burst damage even in tank gear.

I'm really hoping that the new CP system coming next month is going to resolve this issue - I'm hopeful that the necessity of having to choose what you slot is going to cut back on the "I can heal, do tons of damage AND am tanky" issues we have now. This is why I've continued to say that we need to repeat some of the Cyro tests once the new CP system is in place.
  • spacefracking
    spacefracking
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nerf everything except for magblade. No self interests here. I mean that as a sincere wish to help the entire community.