Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Two Elf Bane Questions

Lord_Imrhial
Lord_Imrhial
✭✭✭
Hi! I am still newly getting back into ESO and came across the Elf Bane set and had some questions that I couldn't seem to google..

1. Does Elf Bane work with Embershield? I can't seem to find a definite answer, just a lot "it should?". Just to make sure it does before I go grind it out.
2. How does Elf Bane work with Ilambris. Ilambris lasts 5 seconds and can be proc'ed every 8 seconds. With Elf Bane I would assume Ilmabris would now last 10 seconds and still proc every 8 seconds, so can there be a 2-second window where two Ilambris effects are occurring at once or what happens?

Thanks!
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    From what I remember, I've tested it with ilambris a few months ago, and it does just keep going.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Elf Bane DK meta was about this time last year, but admittedly I havent played one in a few months. I dont know about embershield, but it would basically keep up the fire proc of ilambris 100% of the time, making it a very powerful combo.

Elfbane is a very strong option on DK and really simplifies the rotation. Most good raids wont use more than one DK as their damage has been hit pretty hard over the last year, but every group needs one for the engulfing flames buff, and elfbane makes that easier to manage.