The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Potion Maker, Inventory Insight problem with maybe libs?

iksde
iksde
✭✭✭✭
lately I was doing cleaning with my addons which I dont use and so with libs

as I was checking and checked I have for every installed addon all libs required but some addons - Potion Maker and "Inventory Insight stopped working even they are shopwing thay can work normally
rbn2dgtgkkq9.pngj8hs4ce0n6h9.png

for potion maker - I have literally nothing in game in crafting UI, anywhere, just basic alchemy craft UI with nothing else
for Inventory Insight - I just open window of this addon and I have not a single item here, just empty space, nothing is showed in any way08y4tecxxunt.png

I cant even move or change anything with this window

all I can guess maybe there is need other lib which is not showing in addons list as it is missing but then I dont know which one and we have many of them...

• votan73
    votan73
    ✭✭✭
    I do not have any issues.

You should rename the SavedVariables of PotionMaker and IIfA to see if it makes any difference.
    Of course closing the client before doing that.
    Edited by votan73 on February 22, 2021 7:46AM