What does the Deadlands Gladiator outfit style looks like?

hcbigdogdoghc
hcbigdogdoghc
✭✭✭✭✭
The style you get from the collector's edition. I can't preview it in-game, I can't see the motif clearly on the promotion page. Any screenshots of what the style looks like?
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They never show the collectors edition style fully before release. No idea why.

It might be previewable once Blackwood is on the PTS, though.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • RemanCyrodiil_I
    RemanCyrodiil_I
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -
    Edited by RemanCyrodiil_I on April 20, 2022 5:14PM
  • hcbigdogdoghc
    hcbigdogdoghc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can see it in a few shots of the reveal event footage, but it won't be on the PTS for viewing until much closer to the June chapter launch.

4zugoqv.png

Are you sure that's not the style from the flames of ambition sets? Pretty sure the one from The Cauldron looks like that.
    Edited by hcbigdogdoghc on February 16, 2021 8:25PM
  • RemanCyrodiil_I
    RemanCyrodiil_I
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -
    Edited by RemanCyrodiil_I on April 20, 2022 5:15PM
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm interested in this as well and would like to know what it looks like so I can decide which package to preorder.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We will see all chapter collectibles in Aprill during pts cycle. Rignt now there is only datamined dremora outfit - https://esomodelviewer.com/data-mining/post/11-dremora-kynreeve-outfit-style

Theres nothing else yet
    Edited by DarkPicture on February 16, 2021 9:40PM
  • hcbigdogdoghc
    hcbigdogdoghc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm interested in this as well and would like to know what it looks like so I can decide which package to preorder.

Same here. Already wasted 50 merits on the timbercrow costume not knowing about the granny diapers. Not gonna make the same mistake again.

Thing is the pre-purchase reward thing ends in march.....
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Same here. Already wasted 50 merits on the timbercrow costume not knowing about the granny diapers. Not gonna make the same mistake again.

no its not, bear pet is ending in march. Stop confuse people
  • hcbigdogdoghc
    hcbigdogdoghc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Browart wrote: »

no its not, bear pet is ending in march. Stop confuse people

Or maybe I'm interested in both the style and the pet XD
    Edited by hcbigdogdoghc on February 16, 2021 9:47PM