The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

ESO Plus Renewal

Alistair_Ferelden
Hello ,

Not sure if there is already a forum entry for this, apologies if there is.
How do I check when my ESO Plus is about to expire? In other words, where can I see when I started my ESO plus?
I'm in PS4, by the way.

Thanks.
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hello ,

How do I check when my ESO Plus is about to expire? In other words, where can I see when I started my ESO plus?
    I'm in PS4, by the way.

Thanks.

go to the eso store, log in. there you go.
  • Alistair_Ferelden
    Hello ,

I'm in PS4, by the way.

Thanks.

go to the eso store, log in. there you go.

Thanks. I did and did not find what I was looking for.
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello ,

I'm in PS4, by the way.

Thanks.

Subscriptions on console are administered through the console developer - in your case, Sony. I am assuming Sony has some sort of account management and login functionality where you go to manage all subscriptions. Log in to that and you should be able to see all subscriptions associated with your "Sony account" or whatever they call it. That's basically how it works on Xbox - log in to your Microsoft Account and manage subscriptions; it tells you days remaining and you can change/cancel renewal methods - so I assume it is broadly the same for Playstation as well.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    On your ESO account page there should be a line that says how much days of ESO Plus there are remaining.
  • Balraw
    Balraw
    ✭✭
    In case you still need this or someone else wants to find subscription info on PS4

Settings > Account Management > Account Information > Services List >

Find: The Elder Scrolls Online
    (not sure how this is ordered but mine was 36 on the list but it will probably be different for everyone) >

You should see something like: The Elder Scrolls ® Online: ESO Plus - 3 Months (Game Pack) Subscription.

(Will change slightly depending on sub you have 1 month, 3 month etc. You will also see the expansions you have associated with your account here too.)

Click the subscription and you will have all the info:. Cost, start date, end date, next renewal, account status
    This is also where you turn off Auto renew if you don't want to continue your ESO Plus sub for whatever reason.

Hope that helps and it's understandable not being able to find it easily as it's really buried in the depths of the UI.