The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

I can't sell every set equipment at the guild store. But Why?

AvalonRanger
AvalonRanger
✭✭✭✭✭
Guild store is very useful. Thanks for the guild master.
But guild store can't accept part of set equipment ( both weapon and armor cloth) of my inventory.
I didn't lock up my selling item, but I can't sell it at the store. Why guild shop can't accept part of my item for selling?
My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is it bound to your account?
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are they from dungeons or trials?
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are they from dungeons or trials?

Both dungeon and world boss on the field.

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Bound to my account? What does it mean?

2023/12/21
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dungeon sets can only be traded for a short time with people who were in the dungeon with you when it was looted before becoming bound to you. Sets found in zones will only become bound when equipped, and no bound gear can be put on guild traders for sale.
  • albumoculus
    albumoculus
    ✭✭
    As far as I know all dungeon drops in terms of gear and weapons are instantly bound to your character when collected, meaning you can't sell them or trade the items, with the exception of the 3 other members that participated in the dungeon (your team). As for overland content, the vast majority if not all of the items that drop in overland content should be sellable and eligible for trading unconditional, the only exception here is if you equipped the overland item you picked up, once you're equipped an item of any sort, the item becomes bound to you. So it's bound to your character and at that point you are the only one who can use, you could sell it to a merchant though, usually never worth it though. The difference here is that bound items in dungeons are tradeable with the other 3 members in that current group, however bound items in overland content is solely accessible to you and you alone. Correct me if I am wrong.
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Bound to my account? What does it mean?

If you equip/wear a piece of gear on one of your characters, it becomes “bound” — I.e., you can’t trade it or sell it in a guild store or mail it to another player. Additionally, items that drop when you do group dungeons or trials can only be traded to other members of your group (no one else) for a brief period of time. Once a piece of gear is bound, there will be a notation to that effect when you mouse over the gear.

Most gear that you get from drops on the landscape (like Mother’s Sorrow or Plague Doctor from Deschaun) can be sold or traded as long as you haven’t equipped them yourself. There is also a lot of craftable gear that you can make yourself once you level up your crafting abilities. Those items can also be sold or traded.
    Edited by DarcyMardin on February 14, 2021 9:10AM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gear comes in several varieties: Bind on Equip, Bind on Pickup, and Bound.

"Bind on Equip" includes crafted gear, gear bought from vendors or traders, and gear found in overland zones. Only BOE gear can be sold on guild traders.
    If you look in the top right corner of the gear listing, you'll see the "Bind on Equip" mark.
    Xewe9Jr.png

"Bind on Pickup" includes all set gear looted in dungeons, trials, and arenas. You can trade dungeon and trial gear with your groupmates up to two hours after you get it. Example of BOP gear:
    jnne77gbytfw.png

"Bound" means that either you've equipped the gear on your character or that the time to trade BOP gear with groupmates has elapsed.
    olorime.jpg

Hope this helps. Good luck selling!
    Edited by VaranisArano on February 14, 2021 1:36PM
  • SpiritofESO
    SpiritofESO
    ✭✭✭
    Just a note for the above:

In addition to "Bound" items, there is another category of bound items called "Character Bound." Those CANNOT even be placed in your Account Bank and must be kept on your character to use ... or delete.

Example -- at the end of the Thieves Guild quest line (I believe) you get a Legendary Edict which erases ONE bounty up to 100,000 gold. That edict is "Character Bound."

:neutral:
    • ~ PS NA ~ ALDMERI DOMINION ~
    • IVY GOLDBLADE, WOOD ELF NIGHTBLADE, Former Empress
    • IVY GOLDBLAZE, HIGH ELF TEMPLAR
    • "Adapt or Die"
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a note for the above:

In addition to "Bound" items, there is another category of bound items called "Character Bound." Those CANNOT even be placed in your Account Bank and must be kept on your character to use ... or delete.

Example -- at the end of the Thieves Guild quest line (I believe) you get a Legendary Edict which erases ONE bounty up to 100,000 gold. That edict is "Character Bound."

:neutral:
    This and it include most stuff you get leveling up and major quest rewards, clockwork city has an bonus xp reward who is bound.

Also all set items including crafted gear will bind then you equip it so if you get very popular items like an mother sorrow staff don't equip it just to see how it look :)
    Edited by zaria on February 21, 2021 8:06PM
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.