The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Player Chat in Subtitles - Compatible with pChat or similar

GreenHere
GreenHere
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Howdy!

Anyone know of an addon that will push /say & /group chat to the Subtitles (for visibility during chaos), but ALSO works in tandem with pChat? Or has enough chat-customizing features to replace pChat altogether?

ESO Toolbox has this feature -- but it's overridden by pChat almost entirely, and pChat doesn't have this feature. ESO Toolbox is super neat, but doesn't have enough features to pick over pChat for me, sadly. I haven't found anything else that fits the bill here.

Please share your chat addon secrets! I will pay you in imaginary internet points!