Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox one NA crazy lag.

Destyran
Destyran
✭✭✭✭✭
I can’t do anything my internets fast my Xbox plays all games but it’s currently unplayable is anyone else experiencing this ?
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on February 12, 2021 1:31PM

Best Answer

• Mindcr0w
    Mindcr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am currently experiencing this on Xbox NA
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno is there a Xbox service interruption?
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This says answered but it's not. Maybe silence is the answer?
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey folks,

We recommend starting with the troubleshooting in this article if you have not already. Some additional steps can be found here, but if this issue persists then please submit a help ticket with us so that we can assist you further.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey folks,

We recommend starting with the troubleshooting in this article if you have not already. Some additional steps can be found here, but if this issue persists then please submit a help ticket with us so that we can assist you further.
    It is fixed now but I did do a trouble shooting guide as in hard reset the Xbox router clear persistent storage clear alternate MAC address send a help ticket. etc there were lots of people in chat saying it was unplayable at the time people in pvp where just walking around because you couldn’t attack. But thanks for the reply I hope you guys are finding out what happened
This discussion has been closed.