The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Likelihood of Indrik Mounts returning in some form?

AutumnFall93
I missed the last chance to acquire even the Nascent Indrik, and I’ve been looking to acquire a lore friendly Summerset themed mount for my Altmer character, and the indriks are some of the most beautiful looking mounts and it’s sad that they might not come back at all.

Just thought I’d broach the subject and see if in the past there has been the return, in whatever format, of previously limited time event rewards like this?

I’ve already seen suggestions the feathers and berries could come back as Antiquity leads, or be rewards in a future crown crate?

Just holding out hope one day I’ll be able to have an Indrik Mount, as there isn’t really any other at present that is lore-friendly for Altmer characters.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just thought I’d broach the subject and see if in the past there has been the return, in whatever format, of previously limited time event rewards like this?
    We can only guess. Indriks were the first event reward like this, so there is no telling whether they were a one-off thing or just a rarely reoccurring limited time thing.

Some special rewards have never returned. Like the Striped Senche-Tiger loyalty reward, or the Long-Winged Bat and other Stream goal pets. Some have returned in the Crown Store only. Like the Grand Psijic Villa which was free for Summerset-owners during the Summerfall event, but costs 17,000 Crowns when it returns, and it does so extremely rarely. There's no telling what ZOS will do with the Indriks.

I do hope you get the option though! :smile: I don't get any kicks out of having 'exclusive' stuff, and would much rather see everyone enjoy it. The Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery was imo such a good house this year that it's almost criminal to not make it always available, lol.
    I missed the last chance to acquire even the Nascent Indrik, and I’ve been looking to acquire a lore friendly Summerset themed mount for my Altmer character, and the indriks are some of the most beautiful looking mounts and it’s sad that they might not come back at all.
    Also, not sure if this helps or not, but maybe it will make you feel better for not having them: Indriks aren't the most beautiful sounding mount! They sound like an old DVD-drive with hiccoughs. :wink:*bwup-hwoop-bwup*
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the Indrik sound well enough, kind of cute I think, but to each their own. I don’t like the sounds of hogs, bear cubs (sounds like squalling babies to me) or those Greymoor hounds.

I sincerely hope there will be opportunities again in the future! I always wish that I had started ESO earlier so that I could have the Dawnwood and Luminous Indriks and more of the pets, among other things, but I love the ones I do have and enjoyed working toward them each event. :)
  • AutumnFall93

I’m keeping my fingers crossed and will continue to hold out hope that they make a return in the future, I’d be happy even with just the Nascent Indrik.

The chance to get the Luminous or Icebreath Indriks would be a dream, and the pet versions of them <3
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They should make the berries and feathers tradable between players, would make it possible to complete unfinished Indriki.