The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How to swap campaigns??

Recast85x
Recast85x
✭✭
I recently alliance changed 4 toons to DC so I can play w friends on that alliance. All 14 of my toons were previously AD. The 30 day campaign (Grey host) ended, and I alliance swapped and I now it tells me I have to pay 100k AP/gold to abandon the Grey Host campaign even though it's reset and I haven't gone in on any AD toons? What am I doing wrong 😕
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you're not doing anything wrong, for whatever reason that's just the way it is...

you'll have to clear (pay 100k AP) all your yellow toons out of gray host before you can go in blue...

I think that "feature" caught many of us off guard when we ran in to it...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't choose "abandon" the campaign. For the character you want to remove from the campaign, have the choose a new campaign to "home" then select "switch at end of campaign". It cost nothing, you just have to wait till the campaign is over.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice @Ackwalan , I didn't know that...I used to rotate alliances on the main map (30 day cp, alliance locked) a bunch...

100k AP isn't much, but with a lot of toons it can add up...more than anything, the cost was just annoying...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place