Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO+ via Steam, gifting ESO+

khyrkat
khyrkat
✭✭✭✭
As I haven't found any suitable topic in support page I am asking here. In short: I play via Steam and buy ESO+ via Steam, for myself. What if I want to gift it to a friend who also plays via Steam? If there is no such option, will there be any time soon (I hope so, unless it is not in interest of ZOS to attract more players)? Also, if for some reason I wanted to change the way I purchase ESO+ for myself, can I buy ESO+ via website instead of Steam? My Steam account and ESO website account are linked.
Thank you for replies and I advice reworking support page topics.
  • khyrkat
    khyrkat
    ✭✭✭✭
    So I asked this terribly complicated, absolutely scientific question to support (choosing the most relevant topic because yeah, no appropriate one, anyways any questions about "how can i give you my money" get fast answer). Now let me ask you ZOS: who do you hire for support? Are these people random ones walking on the street that you ask "hey d'you wanna make some money by pressing a few buttons?" because it looks like it, as if they were only pressing Ctrl+c -> Ctrl+v -> Enter. The agent that took my ticket didn't even bother reading it apparently as he "answered" question I didn't ask LMAO Well done. As I see it, machines would be better, at least you wouldn't need to pay them money we pay you to play your game.
  • RunForTheHills
    RunForTheHills
    ✭✭✭
    I play through Steam and subscribe to ESO+ directly through ESO. You don't have to buy it from Steam since the accounts are linked.