Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pvp Story time. “MYM”

Shadowasrial
Shadowasrial
✭✭✭✭✭
This morning I had woken up about 4am, ported into the no cp ICP campaign. I decked out my pots and foods made sure to top off my vamp stage. Then I went through the ladder leading to the arena district. I then made my way over to the blue spawn tower and crouched down, waiting....and waiting.....and waiting. Suddenly two cp 235 tyro pvp rank templars appeared on the ledge. They stood there for a second then jumped off loosing about half their hp in the process. I jumped the first one killing him in two hits. Then I cloaked and Incapped the second. Dead 4K Ap and 2k telvar. I cloaked away and crouched. They spawned again seconds later. It was their district after all. They jumped down again I waited a second then killed them again. They just kept respawning over and over. This happened 8 times back to back. After the 9th attempt they finally messaged me asking me to stop in quite the rude manner. They jumped down the 10th time and proceeded to complete their quest. I followed silently in the shadows. After they had finished their quest I followed them to the sewer grate and kindly killed them again to give them a quick fast travel back to their base. Moral of the story? I had a kill 20 templars quest to.complete. Pvp players have quests too.

The end. :)
Edited by Shadowasrial on February 1, 2021 12:08AM
  • Shadowasrial
    Shadowasrial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Read to the end before you judge me.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read to the end.

....I mean Nightblade Vampires ARE really annoying.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tbf I killed a guildy for the same reason xd.
  • Shadowasrial
    Shadowasrial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    I read to the end.

Interesting that you guessed I was a vampire. We’re you one of the 2 templars I kept killing today?
  • Path
    Path
    ✭✭✭✭
    What is "MYM?"

Yes, I asked that.
    Fairy Tales Really Do Come True...Kinda.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read to the end.

Interesting that you guessed I was a vampire. We’re you one of the 2 templars I kept killing today?

You friend, outdone yourself :laughter:
    I decked out my pots and foods made sure to top off my vamp stage.

• zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Path wrote: »
    What is "MYM?"

Yes, I asked that.

Midyear mayhem, the not so much mid-year PvP event
  • Shadowasrial
    Shadowasrial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zvavi wrote: »
    I read to the end.

Ooof lol wrote this post at work forgot I mentioned my vampirism lol
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zvavi wrote: »
    I read to the end.

Ooof lol wrote this post at work forgot I mentioned my vampirism lol

Subtle... Lol

Anyways, I think those Templars were followers of Sheogorath. They did the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You had a quest, fine.. but behaviour like that is part of why PvE players feel animosity towards PvP players
  • Shadowasrial
    Shadowasrial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Athan1 wrote: »
    These templars should have changed their strategy but bullying noob pvers doing their quest is kinda lowly.

Had several DCs come kill me while I was purely fighting world bosses/questing. Not sure what is wrong with people sometimes.

But is it bullying? I didn’t teabag them or send them degrading messages. I simply saw an easy quest requirement and took advantage of the situation. It took me maybe 10 minutes to complete vs hunting down random individual templars which could have taken over an hour normally.
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    These templars should have changed their strategy but bullying noob pvers doing their quest is kinda lowly.

Had several DCs come kill me while I was purely fighting world bosses/questing. Not sure what is wrong with people sometimes.

But is it bullying? I didn’t teabag them or send them degrading messages. I simply saw an easy quest requirement and took advantage of the situation. It took me maybe 10 minutes to complete vs hunting down random individual templars which could have taken over an hour normally.

Do you REALLY doubt if it is bullying.? If so, that's rather sad.. you CONTINUALLY interrupted their quest, because you wanted to save time.. you CONTINUALLY spoiled their game experience, because you didn't want to spend time finding real opponents
  • Shadowasrial
    Shadowasrial
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you REALLY doubt if it is bullying.? If so, that's rather sad.. you CONTINUALLY interrupted their quest, because you wanted to save time.. you CONTINUALLY spoiled their game experience, because you didn't want to spend time finding real opponents

I have to disagree with you. Bullying implies that I harbored some sort of ill will or took pleasure in causing them pain. They also kept respawning in the same spot instead of moving on. They also attempted to kill me a couple times and 2-1 if I mess up it’s possible to kill me. I also didn’t kill them any additional times after my quest requirements were met. If you truly think I bullied them then that’s your right but to me they were just quest objectives
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like they didn't jab enough.
    Charge, jab, grothdaar, jab...detect pot.

Templar's have vengeful thoughts too ;)
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Killing someone more than three times in a row, is really low in my opinion. And as you say you are a nightblade vampire, which means they never stood a chance. For the record, I do not think nightblade stealth ganking is PvP at all.

Kinda dumb on their part to not store the tel var first, or move to a different zone though.
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah cause that kind of behavior is toootally going to encourage more people to pvp. Next time somebody complains about there being so few pvpers and no new pvp content I'm going to use this as an example of why that is lol
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the very least it's poor sportsmanship. It's not PvP when you're not fighting actual PvPers.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • RashosMedaresh
    I'm a PvEer and dislike PvP so don't go to IC or Cyrodiil. However I fully accept that what the OP did was within the bounds of PvP and his quest (imo).
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You had a quest, fine.. but behaviour like that is part of why PvE players feel animosity towards PvP players

^ x 100
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is why there should be a cooldown on getting rewards off players, just like dungeon bosses.

• ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

After review we have closed this thread for its non-constructive nature and it is beginning to escalate, as there is Baiting and Rude Comments in the posts. Remember if you see a post you find objectionable please report it to the moderators to review instead of responding in a potentially hostile manner.

You are welcome to review the Community Rules here.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.