february showcase

Wolf81
Wolf81
✭✭✭
Don't we usually get the new monthly showcase before the month drops? I might of missed it but didn't see it anywhere on forums or news, correct me if I am wrong.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's been on the first week of the month, usually favoring Mondays or Thursdays since the showcase swaps come then. We have gotten some before on the last day of the previous, but that was usually if the month started on a weekend.

I'd expect this to pop Monday.
  • SDKTJ
    SDKTJ
    ✭✭✭
    *crosses fingers* stone eagle aerie, stone eagle aerie, stone eagle aerie.
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come on altmer dress datamine
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh, the monthly “Are we there yet?” post! :lol:
    I don’t recall ever seeing the showcase before the start of the month. I had though it was generally posted on the first Thursday, but either I misremember or it’s changed and is generally the first Monday. So there probably isn’t long to wait. :)
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ahh, the monthly “Are we there yet?” post! :lol:
    I don’t recall ever seeing the showcase before the start of the month. I had though it was generally posted on the first Thursday, but either I misremember or it’s changed and is generally the first Monday. So there probably isn’t long to wait. :)

Either you're not here for long or you have some bad memory. ;)
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/59065
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/58725

But yeah, the trend now is more in favor of posting at the beginning of the month rather than the end. Back in the day we got showcases up to even a week before the month started.
    Edited by Michae on February 1, 2021 10:02AM
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Ruhlf
    Ruhlf
    ✭✭✭
    Does it look like no update today? Or do they update the page 9/10am east coast time?
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ruhlf wrote: »
    Does it look like no update today? Or do they update the page 9/10am east coast time?

They always update the page at 10 AM EST. So in 1,5h from now.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no stone eagle!
  • Tharonil
    Tharonil
    ✭✭✭
    And no jodes embrace :neutral:
    Or tsaeci style :neutral:
    Or the Ancestral Akaviri style (i know you created it) :neutral:

March will be my month :smile:
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Shimmerene dress looks good, but I want to see how it looks in game before making a decision. I doubt it will move like it should but I want to see how it does move, and which parts are dyable.

I'll check out the personality too, but I suspect like most of them it will be too exaggerated for me. Most are like a caracture of what they're supposed to be, with lots of over-the-top gestures and exaggerated movements. I suppose ZOS wants to make sure no one can possibly miss that you're using one, but I find it off-putting.

The hare pet is a maybe too.

(I'm also glad they're bringing back the Grand Psijic Villa. I have it and never use it, but I know lots of people wanted it and missed the event where it was given away and I'm glad they'll have a chance to get it.)
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They actually started to bring back older Crown Crate seasons, Houses, Furnishing Packs more regularly every month this year. That's really good to see. :hushed:

Seems like all our arguments after all these years about their terrible Crown Store hiatus system have finally made it through to someone, and they actually make a small effort to try selling their stuff more regularly than once every two odd years or so. Really nice change tbh, it's about time. 👍

Also, the Rabbit isn't a Gem-exclusive, so I'm a happy bunny. :blush: 🐇
  • winterscrolls229prerb18_ESO
    A rabbit and an event, better than the last few months (also i mean a real event not some invisible pvp thing).

While the dress was interesting as something notable out of the entire datamine, won't know until seeing it properly but its probably not going to be interesting for my character.
  • KovalskyNestor
    KovalskyNestor
    ✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    They actually started to bring back older Crown Crate seasons, Houses, Furnishing Packs more regularly every month this year. That's really good to see. :hushed:

Seems like all our arguments after all these years about their terrible Crown Store hiatus system have finally made it through to someone, and they actually make a small effort to try selling their stuff more regularly than once every two odd years or so. Really nice change tbh, it's about time. 👍

Also, the Rabbit isn't a Gem-exclusive, so I'm a happy bunny. :blush: 🐇

Exactly! Having old season crates switch every month is a good way to make money.
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want the new dress, that's all everything else is just window dressing.