The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Trouble travelling from Base Camp to IC district and back

cyberjanet
cyberjanet
✭✭✭✭✭
EU PC. Happened on my Pact character and also on Dominion now. When I try to travel from the Base Camp to a district, by climbing a ladder, I get an error "You are already queued for that campaign. Attempted jump failed". Same things happen if I try to use the trapdoor to travel from the district to the base camp. After several attempts it will eventually work, but jeepers, does it get annoying!
Favourite NPC: Wine-For-All
Mostly PC-EU , with a lonely little guy on NA.
  • LADYKiLLER
    LADYKiLLER
    ✭✭✭
    Also happened to me several times.
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still happening right now, 7-10 attempts but showing failure. You already queued for that campaign, your attempted jump failed..... This is the message.
  • drunkendx
    drunkendx
    ✭✭✭✭
    madman65 wrote: »
    Still happening right now, 7-10 attempts but showing failure. You already queued for that campaign, your attempted jump failed..... This is the message.

failed 10 times in a row.
    IC is a drag even without not being able to travel
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you first log into IC, checked your notifications. If there is still a notification saying you are porting or waiting for something, you have to wait till it clears before going to a district or the sewer. It's a queue bug or queue lag (something?) but you can't zone till it clears. Takes me about 30 seconds before I can move on.
  • Maythor
    Maythor
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's been happening for months now, well before the event, though the event is making it worse. A similar thing happens when you try to leave a delve in Cyrodiil.

Another unfixed bug!