The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

You are anxious, shy or socially awkward?

Chalchiuthlicue
Chalchiuthlicue
Soul Shriven
Enter the Fortress and be safe and sound!
Our hearth fire burns for all who are shy and sensitive, and anxious to do group content. The Fortress means to be a cozy home base for grouping up and explore Tamriel in a relaxed and friendly environment. You are anxious, shy or socially awkward? We care and keep our fortress safe for you - no toxicity, no drama!

We have 15 members at the moment, a good mixture of beginners and experienced players. I'm proud to say it's a lovely bunch, everyone is really nice and supportive. We offer trial training runs every sunday afternoon and apart from that, it's very casual and people do stuff they feel like doing, be it vet dungeons, map completion, dragon hunts etc.

If this sounds like it is for you, drop me message! Looking forward to welcoming you. :)
  • Kristophskee
    Kristophskee
    ✭✭
    Everyone in the guild is really friendly and helpful. A real fun bunch to play with :)
    EU - Always Daggerfall Covenant
  • mikeyossettb16_ESO
    Honestly, this is exactly what I'm looking for. I normally play solo or with my girlfriend because:

a: I find it hard to keep up with huge guilds
    b: I play a bunch of other games so sadly don't end up as part of guilds 'inner circles' due to me playing less
    c: I've got social anxiety so struggle to play multiplayer games in general.

I'd love to join you guys if you'll have me. My main is called Alexia Reign a C217 Healer. Odd that I play a healer as a solo player I know haha.
  • Chalchiuthlicue
    Chalchiuthlicue
    Soul Shriven
    Oh dear, I have no idea how to message people on here, is it not possible?
    Mike you fit right in, also good to hear that you've got a healer! :)

My ESO-ID is the same as my username, so message me and I'll invite you.

It's also possible to find us in the guild finder, focus is "social" and "PVE".
  • Snozzle
    Snozzle
    ✭✭
    Hi do you have room for one more dont get lots of time to play. Lvl 34 dragon Knight werewolf mess at the moment.
  • NTLucrative
    NTLucrative
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I came across your post just now and was wondering in which region and on which platform this guild is? Is this guild still up and running and accepting new members? This sounds like a great guild to join! My UserID is: NTLucrative
    If this guild is in Europe on PC, I would love to join!
  • tunaghost
    tunaghost
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join, if there is still a spot. The guild sounds like a very good fit.
    UserID is @tunaghost.
  • LuciusEsox
    LuciusEsox
    ✭✭
    Hi people,

This guild sounds very good for me, is there a spot still open ?

I don't work now so play most days and evenings UK time :)

• GothicMando
    Sounds like what I might be looking for!^^ ill shoot you a message (hoping you're still around!🤣😅)
  • GingerNorth
    GingerNorth
    Soul Shriven
    Is this guild still open?
  • Arizona_Steve
    Arizona_Steve
    ✭✭✭✭
    -- deleted -- Saw this post through "Recent", didn't note that it was for EU. My bad.
    Edited by Arizona_Steve on November 8, 2023 2:28PM
    Wannabe Thalmor - Altmer MagSorc