The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Wrath of Whitestrake

noblecron
noblecron
✭✭✭✭
Kills are not counting towards the achieve. I killed a few folk in Cyro and in Battlegrounds and it's not counting to the achievement at all
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need the killing blow.

Edited to add: I got 50 killing blows on my PVP healer by adding a few more damage skills, spamming light attacks, and using siege weapons like meatbags and oils. If you really want to go all in on siege weapons, Vicious Death is a fun set to use because you get extra damage when someone dies on a crowded front door.
    Edited by VaranisArano on January 29, 2021 7:27PM
  • Karm1cOne
    Karm1cOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you get the killing blow?
  • noblecron
    noblecron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yup got the killing blow multiple times
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Edited to add: I got 50 killing blows on my PVP healer by adding a few more damage skills, spamming light attacks, and using siege weapons like meatbags and oils. If you really want to go all in on siege weapons, Vicious Death is a fun set to use because you get extra damage when someone dies on a crowded front door.

If you mean use VD while on a siege weapon, that was (or should have been) removed quite a while ago, when procs stopped proccing off damage and kills done with siege.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »

If you mean use VD while on a siege weapon, that was (or should have been) removed quite a while ago, when procs stopped proccing off damage and kills done with siege.

Hmmm, in hindsight, I think I last did that during the Summerset patch before that was changed. Thanks!
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »

Hmmm, in hindsight, I think I last did that during the Summerset patch before that was changed. Thanks!

It was fun, though! Alas.

But I see why it was done.