Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A long time since I dont play dps

RazielSR
RazielSR
✭✭✭✭✭
I would want to update my magblade or my magplar or my magsorc. What is better now?
For pve
Edited by RazielSR on January 29, 2021 12:49PM
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Magblade is great again. The Siroria & Medusa/Mother's Sorrow set combo is a beast.

Mag DK has been resurgent as well if you are looking for a change
  • RazielSR
    RazielSR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks!!
  • RazielSR
    RazielSR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So magplar is not good? Wasnt magblade a lot more diff regarding rotation?
    Edited by RazielSR on January 29, 2021 6:01PM
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mageblade is the best if you have very high APM (actions per minute) and are capable of managing a dynamic rotation. Sorcs are a bit behind, but they are significantly easier to play effectively. Only downside is that you really need to run 1 or 2 pets to pull competitive DPS. I would avoid magplar for DPS right now, but stamplar is probably the easiest rotation in the game to break 100k on the trial dummy on live.
  • RazielSR
    RazielSR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I liked a lot my stamplar! Is better relequem +briarheart or tzogvin+relequem or some other combo ?
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've never run a magplar. I do run a stamplar fairly consistently. I run the Relequen/AY combo on it, but could see how Relequen/Tzvogins would be strong. Jabs + Deadly Cloak is easy mode for keeping the AY stacks up or proccing Tzvogins.

I think stamplar is probably the easiest DPS in the game to play.