The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Midyear Mayhem questions

Tigerboy78
So this is the first year I am actually doing Mayhem event. What is the best/easiest way to get the 3 event tickets?

Also what is the best way to get the daily gold box? I prefer to pvp in the BGs rather than Cyrodil.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't have to pvp in Cyrodiil at all, the ironic fact about "PvP event" is that all you need to do is to do some PvE quests in PvP location. Depending on faction you have Bruma, Cropsford and Vlastarus daily quests - 9 quests per location per character, meaning you can get up to 162 boxes just from one of those locations, if you decide to do it in the other ones you can triple that number ;)
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • sharquez
    sharquez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    do the quest a the top of the ladder in the arena district of IC once a day, as it is by far the easiest.

and then got to cyrodill and got to any of the "towns" Cheydenhal cropsford, bruma etc. and do any quest there.
    At least 3 of each class. PVPing Since IC.
  • Tigerboy78
    So you dont get any boxes for doing anything in the BGs?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You get Boxes from BG battle quest giver dude and Rftw
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Tigerboy78
    Yes apparently you also get a box if you finish in the top first or second in battlegrounds as well