Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lakemire Xanmeer Manor

Lumenn
Lumenn
✭✭✭✭✭
Bring it back please
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was just out a year ago. I doubt it will be back soon. You can hope when Blackwood launches they bring it back at some point. I love it its a nice house but I have many argonina's and hope they make a house for us in the Blackmarsh part of Gideon.
  • Lumenn
    Lumenn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently it was out first of the year the last two years (jan? Feb?) So hoping for a repeat of their pattern.
    Edited by Lumenn on January 29, 2021 9:20PM
  • Gruumsh1
    Gruumsh1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seconded.

Looks like the timing is off now though being March :(
    Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Miiighty Gruumsh!
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been over a year ZOS, can we have this back up for sale now please? I have money to throw at you right now but might not later.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Gruumsh1
    Gruumsh1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happy happy Joy Joy! Thanks ZOS!!
    Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Miiighty Gruumsh!