The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Western Skyrim Grand Adventurer Bug

chinchillas48
chinchillas48
Soul Shriven
Hi! I sent an in-game report but wanted to post this too in case anyone else has experienced this. I'm returning to the game after several months and catching up on Greymoor and trying to do the Western Skyrim Grand Adventurer achievement but I noticed the dailies offered in Solitude aren't counting towards completion. In past expacs I know that they each counted as 1 completed quest the first time you completed it. Not sure if this was an intended change or not. Edit: Also should mention that I am playing on PC NA

So far it says I've completed 8 quests:
p5fwdpsbtttz.png

But I know for certain I've done all the dailies at least once. Also including the "Disrupt a Harrowstorm" one. So that should be 13 total quests added towards completion for completing at least once. If this isn't intended hopefully it gets sorted out! I need to buy Proudspire Manor :wink:

9c4y1qfrva02.png

Edited by chinchillas48 on January 28, 2021 11:14PM