The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

PTS Update 29 - Bug Reports for Housing

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Please report any issues you run into while testing the new homes, furnishings and housing functionality. In general, we prefer you to use /bug in-game but if you’d rather submit a report here, please give us as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or video if applicable. Thank you!
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on January 28, 2021 1:19AM
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Spell-Slinger
    Spell-Slinger
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you go up to the Southern Platform in Kushalit Sanctuary, through the portal, and then go straight west to where the molten lava meets the recently solidified lava (in the spot in the screenshot below), you will fall through the map.
    jstbhjc9y9y6.png
    vyx0jkbubo28.png
    a1i1vc4m4du9.png
  • rootkitronin
    rootkitronin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One set of stairs was already reported, however, there is a second set of stairs in the Kushalit Sanctuary that the player cannot walk up and is forced to jump. Both are circled in the image below.

Additionally - though I understand the reason behind it, please consider changing the music in Kushalit Sanctuary. The track is very annoying when played for any extended length of time, and really paints decorators into a very specific corner when it comes to setting the theme for their homebuilding.

There has to be some alternative or happy medium, just something to consider.

Otherwise, great setting and layout. Please at least fix the stairs, and consider the music.

Thank you!c4dm19w9iccr.jpg