The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PvP State in a Nutshell

Grebcol
Grebcol
✭✭✭
Former Mod Dev. of the Edain Mod for The Battle for Middle Earth 2
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I miss @ZOS_Wrobel
    His proc meta wasn’t as bad, and he did eventually nerf it.

Every change, addition, nerf has been done to bolster proc builds.
    Sigh @ZOS_BrianWheeler
  • Sneakers
    Sneakers
    ✭✭✭
    Malacath is the probem. These proc sets allow the 40k hp builds (even 30k ones) to be super defensive in every aspect meanwhile the procs do just enough dmg to actually kill people who "try" to play differently - i.e light/medium armor glass cannon builds that trades defence for offence (while ending up having less offence and less defence then the formentioned builds).

It is as broken as it can be and the only sensible reason is that they need to make money of off GREYMOOR.

Every patch critical dmg is nerfed to herd all the cats towards buying the DLC and playing with Malacath. I am surprised they have not put a DLC checker upon login that randsomes you to buy Greymoor or have your account deleted.

Once "market" is saturated and the sales objective is achieved the nerfs will roll in just in time to sell the next DLC.

The DLCs is the devs after sales, everyone knows that after sales is the biggest cash cow in manufacturing (cars, shipping, oilrigs, train sets etc).