Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Feature Request: furnishing storage/bank

athena9205
athena9205
✭✭✭
with the Antiquities, which will no doubt expand, there are excessive number of 'traditional furnishings' that anyone can get. Since the paintings also fall under this category the houses fill up very fast with this type of furnishing, and each house can only hold so many of them. I request that there be a means of storing furnishings that are not used but not unwanted either. I thought of a variation on the craft bag where you put your furnishings into it when you acquire or craft them. Another thought was getting a storage chest specifically to hold the furnishings, just like the master writ voucher storage chests ( but pls make it so we can get unlimited number of these chests ). Another idea was to have the personal bank have furnishings area that does not count towards bank space. Any of these would do very well to me.

thoughts?