The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Yet again even more questions

DigiAngel
DigiAngel
✭✭✭✭✭
Only a couple this time ;) First up, is there a way to disable the "guildmate has..." notifications? 2nd, been enjoying Ilambris over Maw of the Infernal these days....I have inferno staves and was curious if adding a shock damage enchantment would also proc shock? Thank you!
  • r3turn2s3nd3r
    r3turn2s3nd3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you mean the leaderboard notifications, yes under options there is a setting to turn it off.

Yes you can proc the shock damage with a glyph, however you can only proc one type of damage at a time with Ilambris, you cannot proc both at once anymore (you used to be able to).
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah....ok so no point then...thanks that helps!
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess while I'm here....how about Valkyn Skoria? Will this proc 8% for EACH DoT effect? So say...I'm doing flame damage AND magic DoT....does that mean a 16% chance and so on? Thank you.
  • r3turn2s3nd3r
    r3turn2s3nd3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, that's not how it works. It has an 8% chance to proc period. You can have multiple 8% chances to proc it (ie. multiple dots) but it doesn't 'stack' the chance to proc it to 16% and so on.

For instance, if you have 5 dots ticking every second, you will get 5 chances per second at an 8% chance to proc. Having said that, assuming you have a few dots ticking, it procs fairly often.

• DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you....might have to make the switch and mess around with it. I "think" I recall seeing it proc off of the Skeletal Mage lightning attack...but I'll have to validate that.
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya validating no proc off Skeletal Mage :(