The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Can't connect to NA from Sweden

LadyDestiny
LadyDestiny
✭✭✭✭✭
I live in sweden and can connect to EU server just fine. NA is my primary server, but can't get past the character log in screen without it kicking me out to the start with log in error. Anyone else having issues trying to connect to NA from europe? Was playing fine earlier and then it started doing this. My own ISP is working fine so wondering if it's a connection somewhere else to NA that is causing the issue.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @LadyDestiny

What is the exact login error that is coming up when you attempt to log into the NA server?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am also receiving login failure notice NA server unexpected internal error
    Edited by faeeichenlaub on February 6, 2021 9:48PM
    "Azura give me strength, Let my voice change the world as long as I am in it."
  • SerraKBella
    SerraKBella
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox NA giving me the "an unexpected internal error has occurred." message over and over, even after rebooting system.
    (Xbox EU working fine, just Xbox NA not working).

Edit: I'm in the USA, Sorry I didn't see you were specifically asking about Europe getting in. I was looking to see if anyone else was having this issue.
    Edited by SerraKBella on February 6, 2021 9:58PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Yesterday on February 6th the Xbox NA megaservers were experiencing login issues for player. The login issues from yesterday should now be resolved.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post