The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Subscriber Loyalty Program

harmsway
harmsway
✭✭✭
Please add back a system like this again. It doesn't have to be the same items. It would be nice to give back to the people that have had a subscription for years. For people that are new and are not aware of the old system here is a link https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Loyalty_Program#:~:text=The%20ESO%20Subscriber%20Loyalty%20Program,%2C%20and%20any%20complimentary%20time).
Edited by harmsway on January 24, 2021 9:48PM
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree, but all we get is statues. Lol
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Pajor wrote: »
    I agree, but all we get is statues. Lol

Discounts too, but I agree, it doesn't really feel rewarding.
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basicaly with ESO+ subscription you pay for acces to DLC's zones. Everything else is a suplement.

So you get:
    1. Free crafting Bag
    2. Double capacity of of bank inventory, character inventory and crystal fragments.
    3. Free crowns
    4. Discount on crownstore items
    5. Duble experience points

[snip]

[Edited to remove Baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on January 25, 2021 4:14PM
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zer0_CooL wrote: »
    Basicaly with ESO+ subscription you pay for acces to DLC's zones. Everything else is a suplement.

So you get:
    1. Free crafting Bag
    2. Double capacity of of bank inventory, character inventory and crystal fragments.
    3. Free crowns

[snip]

Umm...10% extra exp and gold. Not double. And chr inventory remains same with or without ESO+.
    And crowns are imo like...here have a taste...like it...now go get some more from our store.
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on January 25, 2021 4:14PM
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • Lumenn
    Lumenn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally I'd just like them to do what I suggested in the eso+ thread, that anyone with a sub (more than a year, some of us longer) has access to all LTO. You can't gift the items unless it's currently up on rotation, but you can buy it for yourself.
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    What about a reward for people that purchased all dlc?
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never understood why they cancelled the loyalty programme, it seems like it would be even more relevant once the subscription was optional. I know they eventually (years later) replaced it with free statues and occasional discounts on crown store items, but it still seems strange not to have something for cumulative subscription time.

I'm a prime example of someone who might pay more as a result of a system like this (which makes it a bit odd that I'm asking for it, but here we are). I only subscribe occasionally, when there's something I want from it. Previously that's been because it was the cheapest way to buy the amount of crowns I wanted, because I wanted to dye costumes or because I wanted the statue and/or the store discounts. In total I've been subscribed for 5 months over the past 6 years (almost, it'll be 6 in February) and I'm not likely to do it again until one of those reasons comes round again - most likely when I want one of the statues, but that's getting less likely. But if I knew I was just 1 month away from a 6 month loyalty reward, and if it's something I wanted, I might buy another month now to get it, and to put me a bit closer to the future rewards.

But you can get all the DLC without ESO+, you just buy each one from the crown store (or online store when it's a chapter first) and then it's yours forever, so those aren't specifically a benefit of subscribing.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So you get:
    1. Free crafting Bag
    3. Free crowns

[snip]

[Edited to remove Baiting]

I'd rather just pay a seperate amount of like £4 per month just for the craftbag and inventory increases. I dont really care about the crowns, or the discounts or the boosts or even the DLCs to be honest, the last few have been lack luster to say the least.
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah I miss the vet rewards system. I'm happy I at least got a few of the rewards before they terminated it.
  • SOLDIER_1stClass
    SOLDIER_1stClass
    ✭✭✭✭
    In February my subscription ends that will be the end of it for me.

Craft bag isn't needed
    Increase capacity isn't needed
    Really nothing ESO+ offers is worth itvto me

There is no real incentive to pay to sub.

But mostly the timed exclusives irk me to no end. The crowns aren't worth it because nothing I want is available anymore.
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In February my subscription ends that will be the end of it for me.

Craft bag isn't needed
    Increase capacity isn't needed
    Really nothing ESO+ offers is worth itvto me

There is no real incentive to pay to sub.

It depends on one's priorities in life, I suppose. With so darned many subscription services these days, though, it needs some changes to keep up with the times. I mean, $15/month is the cost of Games Pass Ultimate on Xbox, which gets you a crap ton of free games. And this one game, ESO, asks the same investment per month? Really? And for that investment it doesn't even include ALL the content expansions because they felt like rebranding larger DLCs as "chapters?" I mean, really? :D

But the real kicker for me this year - after being a sub for several - is the fact that the set collection system punishes me for subscribing. When the only efficient way for me to get crystals is random normals and that can include DLC dungeons, just... no. Nope. Noping out of that. They've gotta add crystals to group-based overland content, at minimum, for a year sub to look like a good idea to me again.