The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Prismatic Core Quest not starting no courier.

Aptonoth
Aptonoth
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm max level in the fighters guild in the aldmeri dominon and I have no idea why the courier hasn't appeared.
  • Alianym
    Alianym
    ✭✭
    Aptonoth wrote: »
    I'm max level in the fighters guild in the aldmeri dominon and I have no idea why the courier hasn't appeared.

Are you certain there's a courier for this stage of the quest? Haven't done the Fighters Guild quests in a while but you should be able to just get directed to the current stage of the quest at a local guild hall. I don't remember it having anything to do with your rank either, that just affects the skill line and ability acquisition.

Try Marbruk for "The Prismatic Core", see if you can find Guildmaster Sees-All-Colors there.
    Edited by Alianym on January 24, 2021 4:54AM
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alianym wrote: »

Are you certain there's a courier for this stage of the quest? Haven't done the Fighters Guild quests in a while but you should be able to just get directed to the current stage of the quest at a local guild hall. I don't remember it having anything to do with your rank either, that just affects the skill line and ability acquisition.

Try Marbruk for "The Prismatic Core", see if you can find Guildmaster Sees-All-Colors there.

I went there and nothing.
  • Alianym
    Alianym
    ✭✭
    Alianym wrote: »

I went there and nothing.

Hmm... I took a look at The Prismatic Core.
    There's a note at the bottom saying it should start at the Fighters Guild Hall in Marbruk. Have you done a thorough sweep for the Guildmaster? The only Pre-Req. it says is Rank 3 and you said you're maxed out so that shouldn't be a problem, (so I guess that does affect things. Guess I was always just ahead of that and never noticed).

Could be a bug. Might be worth checking the other Alliance equivalent Fighters Guild Halls, (Stormhold, Shadowfen, and Shornhelm, Rivenspire).
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quit game and relogged and guild master showed up finally.