The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Making Magcro semi-relevant in pvp

• Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good stuff, thanks for share.
  • Mortec_ESO
    Mortec_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Recently been playing my Magcro a whole lot more, (PvP focus), so been scouring the interwebs for good ideas.

Mind sharing the build?

Thanks.
  • NinchiTV
    NinchiTV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mortec_ESO wrote: »
    Recently been playing my Magcro a whole lot more, (PvP focus), so been scouring the interwebs for good ideas.

Mind sharing the build?

Thanks.

Im keeping it on the low because this meta is coming to an end and I dont want to put up a build video thats only relevant for a few weeks just for next patch to make the build obsolete. Having said that, I throw ya a bone :smile: Necropotence is always on my necro because I always use a pet (mainly the guardian) the mage is kinda lack luster but its whateva. I use a defensive monster set since im out numbered most the time, and the 2nd 5 piece set is dependent if you want sustain or damage. There is a middle ground by stacking max mag, then putting on recov on your jewelry and recov mundas. I do plan on playing this coming patch so if you sub to my youtube you'll see builds pop up.