The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Housing Idea

PrimusNephilim
PrimusNephilim
✭✭✭✭✭
As we all know, housing is a great way to pass the time in ESO and always a great time when we share these creations with our friends. However there's something missing, something to reward players for visiting these homes. I also play Fallout 76 and within our homes, we sell our loot through vending machines, there are days where I'll vendor hop for hours looking for something to add to my characters build, but it's a great way of checking out homes while we're engaged with the game.

When visiting my friends or fellow players homes, some of them have crafting stations and the home guest/pathing is great but the homes are still missing something on a interactive level. Can the developers look into something that would reward the player for visiting their friends homes? Something that can be used in a monetary way? There's lots of ideas that come to mind but having this would bring in more activity to the housing aspect of the game and to the overall playability of ESO. Just a thought

PN
Edited by PrimusNephilim on January 22, 2021 1:54PM
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about a free cookie
  • BisDasBlutGefriert
    BisDasBlutGefriert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What if the achievement was something simple like:.
    Visit 20/50/75 guild member homes
    Visit 20/50/75 friends homes
    Visit 20/50/100 unique player homes (not guild or friend)

Stay in 5/15/45 friends/guild member home for 30/60/90 minutes

Just throwing ideas out. Something to maybe build other ideas from anyhow

In another game I play, there are mailboxes in people's plots, where you can walk up to it, interact with it, and write a message to the plot owner. Telling them how awesome they've done with the place or whatever. Id like to have a message system like that within housing.
    ~There’s a positive in every negative. Sometimes the positive is harder to find than other times, but there is ALWAYS one there~
  • PrimusNephilim
    PrimusNephilim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about a free cookie

absolutely ;)