The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

bug in dungeon finder

xPoisin
xPoisin
✭✭✭
Hi there,
today there is a massive bug with dung finder that doesn’t allow people to leave queue or group entirely.
  • xPoisin
    xPoisin
    ✭✭✭
    Inhave been stuck with my three chars in group even after relog and also reboot...
  • Ellimist_Entreri
    Ellimist_Entreri
    ✭✭✭
    Previous "stuck in group at the same time as being stuck in queue" user reports state having to wait until server restart (maintenance) for a fix, however the situation has been reported to resolve itself with no additional action needed once that happens.

"Stuck in queue solo" has an in-game player replicable solution to it provided by Customer Support, however it does not help in instances where the characters are also stuck in a group (as noted in the reports mentioned above).
  • xPoisin
    xPoisin
    ✭✭✭
    We have found that the stuck n queue in the same group has different states on group memebrs. As a leader I had queued status with one other member and the third and fourth member were aithout queued status and also they could leave the group. After about an 30-40 minutes the queued status ended for me and second player but we could not leave the group and alao we cannot queue for another content...
  • Ellimist_Entreri
    Ellimist_Entreri
    ✭✭✭
    You should (if you haven't already :) ) submit an in-game /bug describing the issue with as much detail as you can, as well as open a support ticket also with as many relevant details and you can think of to include - the more info the developers have regarding things like what you described above (the states not aligning across clients) the more likely it is they can track down a solution! If you have already opened a ticket on the issue, post your ticket number and one of the forum Admins might be able to help push it in the right direction!
  • xPoisin
    xPoisin
    ✭✭✭
    We have send many ti kets with all our findings and suggestions, also with some screenshots, just wanted to let other players know that the only reasonable solution we have found is to wait 🤪
  • Darcwolf
    Darcwolf
    ✭✭✭
    xPoisin wrote: »
    Hi there,
    today there is a massive bug with dung finder that doesn’t allow people to leave queue or group entirely.

This is an ongoing issue that they are too lazy to fix, they will just tell you to try all these stupid work arounds instead of actually fixing the problem.
  • xPoisin
    xPoisin
    ✭✭✭
    I have done all the workarounds, but one of my characters is still stuck in queue... It is more than 24 hours in queue, but the worst thingis the fact that I cannot see what am I queed for...
    All possible checkboxes in Dungeon finder are unchecked, it is not a normal dungeon, veteran dungeon, random normal or veteran, random battleground...
    I ported to Cyro and out, logged out, turned off all addons, restarted the game, restarted the machine.... nothing worked.... still stuck with status queued in Dungeon Finder but it seems that I am queued for nothing...

Opened 3 tickets yesterday and today, but no reply....

I lost two days with this issue on this char and honestly as a ESO+ customer I am awaiting some serious helpdesk....
  • Ellimist_Entreri
    Ellimist_Entreri
    ✭✭✭
    First off, multiple tickets on the same issue will just slow things down as will bumping your ticket (responding) before a response has been given by support.

Second, as I suggested above if you were to post your support ticket #s a forum Admin would likely be able to push it (them) along and help speed up a resolution.

Third, in case the character is stuck in queue (but isn't in a group anymore) I would suggest trying this fix (which has been confirmed working by myself 2x as well as 4 others when the char is stuck queued solo) with the exact phrasing being provided by Customer Support as follows:
    "Please try having another player invite you to group, and then queue as a group for the Dungeon. Once done, check your notifications and see if the option to join the Dungeon becomes available. If it does, decline, and then leave group, which should then allow you to queue as normal."
    Edited by Ellimist_Entreri on January 22, 2021 12:37PM
  • xPoisin
    xPoisin
    ✭✭✭
    Thx for reply.
    I will post the tickets here in forum as soon as I finish my job :)

Second, thx for advice, but this does not work.
    In first case (char no.1) I got message that I am already in group (yes I was - the only one person in that group).
    In second case (char no.2, that was only stuck in queue) the whole new group was stuck in group and stuck in queue for nothing.

After these two tries I opened tickets for each character and third ticket for the new group stuck issue.
    Also some of my friends opened simillar tickets with the same issue.

I will check later today if it is still persisting or not.
  • xPoisin
    xPoisin
    ✭✭✭
    Got update from ZOS >

I have to >
    - /reloadui in the command line of the Chat Box.
    - Leave the area and re-enter.
    - Try a soft reset by logging out of the game completely for at least 15 minutes.

oooooor >
    try again after the next server maintenance.

Will try some new tips from my guildies today evening...
  • xPoisin
    xPoisin
    ✭✭✭
    OK, GOT THE SOLUTION...

Regroup with friends that are willing to risk it with these conditions :
    1. create a group and start a dungeon - must be daily random or another through dung finder
    2. kick one player and invite the person that is stuck in queue (may cause stuck in group)
    3. finish the daily dungeon if step 2. worked (wworks also sith stuck in group for all members)
    4. try to disband group - if possible then everything seems to be fixed
    5. if step 4 does not work, then port to another location (whole vroup) and then disband will work

tried with three stuck chars (different scenario worked for each char)...

PROBLEM SOLVED