The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lower yield of crafting mats.

wandering.mind_ESO
wandering.mind_ESO
✭✭✭
I've read most of the post here and I won't argue with any of the points but consider this. I am not a bot but I am an avid harvester. Each time there is an event - whether it is due to devs, demand or fill in the blank - the game should up the drop count so that people who play casually can at least experience the festival without beating themselves up with wasted time. That being said, one point no one seems to mention is that housing is huge now. The requirements on the harvesting nodes just adds to the shortage when they introduce yet another house that requires MATS to make housing items. Still keep the houses coming, ZOS. Very successful!!!

There is nothing wrong with complaining when the dev department hasn't compensated for the demand.

Trade economy is great until people game the system ,as we all know happens. So, its not going to take food from dev or game official pockets to up the darn drop count during events. The last two days I've harvested in my best spots....no one else around to harvest them and in two days of more than 6 hours of harvest node hunting and yielded less that 25 each mundane and heartwood. Sure seems the drop rates are being lowered as well!!! Lower the rate, up the demand...watch the chaos.

SO GET WITH IT ZOS...

Gossamere
  • Waynerx8
    Waynerx8
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't get the whole housing thing, can't you just get some crayons and draw house pictures instead, less farming.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waynerx8 wrote: »
    Don't get the whole housing thing, can't you just get some crayons and draw house pictures instead, less farming.

The last time my friends and I got together and roleplayed around physical pictures, we were in college and all lived in the same dorm building. Oh, those D&D sessions were great!

So, with us now scattered to five different states, and no get togethers for the near future...yeah, I think we'll stick to virtual meetups for role-playing in our ESO houses.