The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

[PVE Stamplar] Relequens vs Deadly

JesterOrNot
Currently, I'm running Deadly + AY for my PVE and stamplar and was thinking about grinding a set of relequens is it worth doing?
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I run both rele and deadly and can hit close to 95k.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run both rele and deadly and can hit close to 95k.

Same. I run Rele/Deadly/Selene. Works just fine.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • BXR_Lonestar
    BXR_Lonestar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A decent relequin alternative though is Aegis Caller. It procs a lot. It doesn't move around, but in terms of DPS, it is roughly equivalent to what you would get from relequins in a lot of situations because it takes a long/sustained fight to ramp relequins up to maximum damage potential, whereas you get maximum damage potential right out of the box with Aegis Caller. Aegis caller is an AOE effect, whereas relequins is single target. The only downside is that if the boss is mobile, your losing DPS with Aegis Caller.
    Options
  • Icy_Waffles
    Icy_Waffles
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly..... AY- Rele- deadly. All very close. If you are good at keeping rele up it will be the best- in certain fights or if you are unable deadly will perform better.

Another option I use for 4 man is briarheart.
    Options
  • Eedat
    Eedat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run rele + deadly and I can hit 104k
    Options
  • Ghnami
    Ghnami
    ✭✭✭
    I was on VO/Deadly before I left, was working on getting tzogvin's and had a useless set of AY, is AY busted now? What sets should I run? I was doing a fair amount of vMA and so relequin wasn't good for that, I think I have it but it always felt like a parsemonkey set and not good in real trial situations because of phases and portals etc.
    Options
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghnami wrote: »
    I was on VO/Deadly before I left, was working on getting tzogvin's and had a useless set of AY, is AY busted now? What sets should I run? I was doing a fair amount of vMA and so relequin wasn't good for that, I think I have it but it always felt like a parsemonkey set and not good in real trial situations because of phases and portals etc.

AY last bonus gives almost 14% crit now on last bonus. And carries to backbar.
    Options
  • ACamaroGuy
    ACamaroGuy
    ✭✭✭
    I run Deadly Strike, Vicious Ophidian and Velidreth (1 piece) and Domihaus (1 piece). In vet trials I run a full set of Velidreth. I'm not a big fan of Arms of Relequen because if for whatever reason you stop attacking, you have to start all over again.
    For the Empire
    Options