The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Special Collectable limits and Houseguests

sweightb14_ESO
Since the additions of the Houseguests I now run out of Special Collectables space to be able to add to my houses 10/10 .... If there are going to be more Houseguests becoming available to add I would think that the limit would need to be increased, since they are crown buy items that would only make sense for ESO to be able to make more $$ and allow players to buy more houseguests or place more pets/services and create pathing 10/10 might need to be replaced with 20/20 maybe?
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have stressed multiple times in multiple threads that the sale of a houseguest should also come with an additional Special Collectable slot.

The fact is, if one has a a 700 slot home with ESO+, they are limited to 10 slots. 2 of those slots get eaten up immediately by the banker and merchant. This leaves 8 slots for pets, mounts and houseguests. I personally like to use fireflys, and rodents, farm animals etc to bring life to the homestead. I use them for ambient fill but this leaves me little room for houseguests.