The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pet skins store addition

Wolf81
Wolf81
✭✭✭
Is it possible, especially with oblivion chapter coming, to get new pet skins for sorc? Anything to change up the ugly monkey and bat flaps. There is so many good concepts of lesser deadra and atronachs in elder scrolls. For me it is even worth paying for and not without precedent given the warden bear has a grey alternative.
Edited by Wolf81 on January 19, 2021 4:07PM
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree.

Anything that doesn't flap constantly would be a vast improvement, I might actually use that skill if there were other options.

Alternative skins for the other summoned daedra would be nice too, and of course options for the warden's bear. I don't understand why they made the one reskinned bear and then dropped the idea, I was expecting the Morrowind release to be followed by more skins for all the summoned pets and I'm disappointed it never happened.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is one of the things I miss about World of Warcraft. The ability to tame different pets (and name them) and to have different pets for different roles, tanking, DPS, utility and even healing. This on top of the ability to control the pets much easier through the use of keybinds and/or macros.

I think one of the primary issues is that ESO is severely lacking in regards to wild life throughout the game, where as WoW is plentiful which allows for more options.

I thought we would see different pet skins back in morrowind because the deluxe version came with the different colored warden bear. I guess they could not find a way to monetize the class legitimately, so scrapped the idea.
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. New pet skin varieties would be nice. You can monetise it, ZoS.

I dislike the flapping sorc pet. I find her unnecessarily large. I appreciate some may like her the way she is, but more variety is always nice.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~