The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

When are they going to send out the crates for gifting tickets?

huntgod_ESO
huntgod_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I know it said before end of month, but honestly didn't expect to be past mid month...has anyone received them?
--- HuntGod ---
Officer of the Unrepentant
www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not received mine yet. I am expecting them around the time of the announcement, probably soon after, although I’ve seen nothing official about it.
  • wheresbes
    wheresbes
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll never know. I was sooo hyped about that thing until I realised that I was supposed to gift tickets from the crown store instead of those I've earned in-game ehm
  • Ellimist_Entreri
    Ellimist_Entreri
    ✭✭✭
    Got mine today!!! Keep an eye out!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got mine today!!! Keep an eye out!

Thank you for the heads up! :smiley: I got mine too but probably wouldn’t have noticed if I hadn’t specifically looked as there wasn’t a pop-up but a small symbol on the Crown crate icon up top. Of course I would get the silly boozy boot emote that I’ll never use, but I did get some nice pets, including the Lunar Dusklight Moth that I’ve been wanting so I’m happy. :)
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup mine came as well...
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com