Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Antiquities: How do I keep track of the purples I've done in each zone for coin achievement?RESOLVED

Recent
Recent
✭✭✭✭✭
So I just found out that if i do the green, blue and purple lead in each zone i can then go to the Antiquarian building in solitude and pick up the coin which rewards me 100k gold.
I'd like to be able to track my progress but the purple leads which are treasures worth 5k don't show up anywhere once I've done them

Only the furnishings purples show on my leads menu not the purples you can sell for 5kg which i assume are the ones you need to have done for the achieve.

Any help or advice appreciated than you in advance 😊
Edited by Recent on January 20, 2021 8:43PM
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Go to your Journal, then Scrying tab. Look at each base game zone (Auridon, then Grahtwood, then Greenshade, etc., etc,). If there is a purple treasure listed under zone, you have already dug it up and can read the codex entry. If there is no purple treasure listed, you have not dug it up in that zone.
  • Recent
    Recent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    Go to your Journal, then Scrying tab. Look at each base game zone (Auridon, then Grahtwood, then Greenshade, etc., etc,). If there is a purple treasure listed under zone, you have already dug it up and can read the codex entry. If there is no purple treasure listed, you have not dug it up in that zone.

Thank you i didnt realise it before, your reply was exactly what i needed 😊😊😊