The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Server Performance Leading Up To Midyear Mayhem???

ol_BANK_lo
ol_BANK_lo
✭✭✭✭✭
So no MM has been announced, but everyone expects it. I have to say I was pleasantly surprise at the server performance following the patch where group sizes were lowered to 12 and healing could only be done in your group. You could actually do skills at prime time. BUT, now were are back to some of the worst performance I have ever seen in this game during prime time. Literally stand there with skills not working at all, or a 2 second delay before skill goes off. I don't know ZOS keeps breaking the game, but it went from quite playable to absolutely god awful, unplayable. Like how is that possible?

All servers the same?

- Xbox NA
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MM was mentioned in the January showcase. Just not a specific date.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/59393
  • Mr_Arce88
    Mr_Arce88
    ✭✭✭
    PS4 EU lag is as you might expect: fear is an unbreakable stun, negate works on you even if you roll dodged from there and exited the keep, skills are not firing unles you double or tripple spam them (still no guarantee they will fire) and my absolute favourite when you use skill, see them firing but absolutely no damage is done to your target (that is because your target is too far from your on server side, but info has not yet reached your client about this). Oh and do not forget joining the group has a lottery for you with special prize. If you win, you get to be kicked out of game and cyro for 'message limit' and have to wait in que all over again.

Overall I would say 10/10. Highly recommend if you're into sado-maso gameplay like we are.

P.S: I have nothing but respect for ppl that land Dizzy Swing on me. Please tell me your secrets as according to my timed tests Dizzy is currently a 3-4 second channel in Cyrolagstan and it cannot be animation or block canceled. So how on earth are you landing it on moving target?
  • ol_BANK_lo
    ol_BANK_lo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Arce88 wrote: »
    PS4 EU lag is as you might expect: fear is an unbreakable stun, negate works on you even if you roll dodged from there and exited the keep, skills are not firing unles you double or tripple spam them (still no guarantee they will fire) and my absolute favourite when you use skill, see them firing but absolutely no damage is done to your target (that is because your target is too far from your on server side, but info has not yet reached your client about this). Oh and do not forget joining the group has a lottery for you with special prize. If you win, you get to be kicked out of game and cyro for 'message limit' and have to wait in que all over again.

Overall I would say 10/10. Highly recommend if you're into sado-maso gameplay like we are.

P.S: I have nothing but respect for ppl that land Dizzy Swing on me. Please tell me your secrets as according to my timed tests Dizzy is currently a 3-4 second channel in Cyrolagstan and it cannot be animation or block canceled. So how on earth are you landing it on moving target?

Yeah, that fear thing is just stupid. Ball groups dropping fear rune or totem as they barrel through. I break free 3 or 4 times and still standing there not able to do anything and then die.

And I agree about Dizzying Swing. Fun with no lag...brutal with lag.

It's a shame. On our server, there was promise months ago, and it has only gotten worse since. Not looking promising going into MM.