The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Twice Born Star - how do I know which Mundus Stones are in use

Zama666
Zama666
✭✭✭✭
Hello,

How do I know what Mundus stones are in use? My Character slot shows me only one.
Sometime I run only 3 pieces, does that make a difference?

Tanks,

Z
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, if you drop down to 3 pieces, you will lose one of the mundus effects that you have.

One reason the set fell out of favor was that you were required to 5 piece it all the time.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »
    Yes, if you drop down to 3 pieces, you will lose one of the mundus effects that you have.

One reason the set fell out of favor was that you were required to 5 piece it all the time.

Right!!! (duh)

So if i keep 5 on, my character inventory will tell me what stones are in play?

Thanks
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zama666 wrote: »
    tmbrinks wrote: »

Right!!! (duh)

So if i keep 5 on, my character inventory will tell me what stones are in play?

Thanks

Yes, it will show 2 mundus effects
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you unequip the 5th piece, the second mundus effect is lost, you need to go back to the stone to reapply it.
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr